Thanks to all the early adopters out there – and thanks for all the feedback. One of the joys of this type of software is that you get lots of very clear indicators about what works and what doesn’t work. Which is nice – us software nerds spend a lot of time navel gazing and guessing what will work – so it’s truly refreshing to find out what the real world thinks. Thanks real world!
So we’re hearing lots of positive things about helping parents organise their weekends ( it’s already working for mine! ), and how the ability to have multiple kids in the one tool is life changing. No really.
Some random comments;
- We’ve attended at least one game where the ability to check the fixture whilst mobile was very, very important [ 15 minutes before game, there’s no-one there. No refs. No players. Even the basketball rings were missing! ].
- Love the look and feel
- The countdown alerts for the games are really helpful
- Where has this been all my life?
- But seriously – how is it free? Where’s the catch?
We’re also seeing some interesting patterns in terms of changes and suggestions;
- Love to have multiple email addresses per user ( so whilst Mum might be the main user, both Mum and Dad get the emails )
- Duties would be handy
- Love to see payments management too
So thanks again to everyone who’s jumping onboard; and keep up the awesome feedback ( good or bad! ). New features coming out all the time…look for duties in a team very near you!
Did you know?
In the mobile apps ( iOS or Droid ) – you can swipe from the left edge of the screen to access the main choice of information ( alerts, schedule, team or profile ). Give it a crack next time you’re in the app!